Pie Charts and Shapes Not Displaying Correctly in Chrome
When Hardware Acceleration is enabled in Chrome, Pie Chart and Shape visualization may not display as expected.
To resolve this issue, follow the steps below to disable Hardware Acceleration in Chrome:
1. Open the Chrome web browser.
2. You can either:
· click to the right of the Address box and select Settings
· Or enter chrome://settings in the Address box.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Show Advanced Settings…
4. Uncheck Use Hardware Acceleration when Available box.
5. Restart Chrome.