Creating a New Text Color Palette
The configuration pane for the Color variable changes depending on the column data type.
In the Web Authoring, when a text column is added to the Color variable, the configuration pane displays the color associated with each categorical item, as specified with a default color palette (e.g., Twenty Eight Colors).
1. On the Text section, click the Add Palette icon.
The Next Text Palette dialog displays.
2. Enter the Title then click .
3. Select the Number of Colors in the drop-down list. Default is 28 colors.
The Other list is updated accordingly.
4. To set the colors, you can do one of the following:
· Click the Color box to display the Color dialog and set the Hex color code, RGB, or HSL value
· Enter the Hex color code
· Enter the HTML color name
5. Click .
The new text color palette is added in the list (e.g., Sixteen Colors). Note that it can be deleted.