· handleDataUpdate(config, data)
2. Define the functions, as required:
· postLink(config) is called after the dashboard part is added to the DOM. The function can optionally return a destroy function. The return value is called when the dashboard part is disposed and removed from the DOM. This will happen when the user switches to another dashboard. Note that this is the only function that is required to implement this dashboard part.
Then select the Data Table.
· getDataRequestObject(config) is optional, and only used if the dashboard part needs to load data. The function specifies which columns to load, aggregation, and the shape of the data. The data table used for the dashboard part is selected in the Designer, in the drop-down list.
· handleDataUpdate(config, data) is the callback used when the data has finished loading from the Panopticon Real Time. If the data table consists of a real time data source then this function will be called for each update from Panopticon Real Time.
3. Click .
The page updates to display the Style pane.
5. See Defining the Style of General Parts to set the style.
6. Click Update Style and select any of the following options:
· Set current as default – Save the changes and set it as the default.
· Create custom style – Save the changes and set it as a custom style.
The Style pane updates to display the Title control.
¨ Enter the custom style Title.
¨ If there are additional changes made, click Update Current Style in the Update Style drop-down.
The new custom style is added in the Workbook > Theme > Custom Styles list.
· Reset to default – Revert to the original default settings.
7. Click the Save icon on the toolbar to save the changes.
When saved, the notification is displayed.