Adding a new ranking column requires a numeric source column.
1. On the Data Sources pane, click Calculated Columns.
The Calculated Columns pane displays.
2. Click New Column > Ranking.
The Ranking Column pane displays which lets you create new numeric columns based on ranking other columns in your data source. The rank is calculated for each row across each time period.
3. Fill in the Title field.
4. Select a numeric Source Column.
5. Define whether the column should be ranked:
6. Click . The new ranking column is added and displayed in the Data Preview.